Remote Live Guiding
This video explains how to use the main features of your tour’s remote live guiding function.
Prefer text? Written directions are below the video.
- When viewing your tour, right click to access the remote guiding feature.
- Click “Start Live Guided Session as Host”.
- Enter the tour’s remote guiding password and your name, and click “Connect”.
- Ask your guest to enter the tour, or to hit “refresh” if they are already viewing the tour.
- Your guest should first click on the “How to use this tour” screen to make it disappear.
- They should then click on either the video or phone icon at the top of the screen to enter the remote guided session.
- Next, they should enter their name and click “Connect”.
- A message will appear on your screen prompting you to accept the call. You can do so with or without video.
- Once they have joined, your guest’s screen will synchronise with what you are viewing.
- Conversely, you can choose to view their screen by clicking on the icon at the top left of their contact box. Now, whatever they do is reflected on your screen.
- You can regain control by clicking on the icon in the centre of their contact box.
- All interactive elements of the tour are shared from the controlling participant’s screen, including all menu actions and info boxes opened.
- You can find full information about how to use each remote guiding feature by clicking on the “?” in the bar at the top of the screen.
- To end the remote guiding session, click on the exit button at the left of the bar.
Let's talk about your next project
Please do get in touch – we’ll be more than happy to discuss your needs and give you a quote.